Paultons Park - Peppa Pig World
Paultons Park is a family theme park near Southampton with a special dedicated area for fans of Peppa Pig, known as Peppa Pig World.
This park is geared towards the younger child. With a total of 60 rides including a roller coaster, it makes an ideal family weekend break particularly for young families.
Paultons Park Opening Times
In season, the standard time is 10.30am-5pm but the park is open from 10am-5.30pm on Fridays and weekends, including Bank holidays. Do check for your specific dates here.
Children under 1 metre go free and everyone else the ticket price is around £25 for advance tickets.
Paultons Park Key Rides & Attractions
- Peppa Pig's Balloon Ride for Children
- Raging River Ride Flume - For drops from heights in water, available for children of 95cm and taller as well as adults, but not for the faint hearted.
- Go Karts Driver for teenagers (extra charge applies for this ride alone)
- Penguin feeding delights visitors of all ages
- Meerkat Manor to experience what meerkats really look like
This park operates a Tot Swap to allow parents to enjoy height restricted rides - Edge, Cobra, Magma, Sky Swinger, Raging River Ride, Jumping Bean, Pirate Ship, Kontiki, Cat-O-Pillar and the Dragon Ride.
Getting To Paultons Park
This park is located in the New Forest National Park at Ower, Romsey, SO51 6AL
Getting there by Car
The park is just off exit 2 of the M27 and is easy to drive to with free parking
Getting there by Bus
X7 Salisbury-Southampton service operates services to just outside the park usually but directly to the park during certain school holidays
Getting there by Train
Southampton Airport Parkway is 10 miles away and getting to the park from here is by taxi. Southampton Central station is 8 miles away is opposite the bus terminals which have direct services to the park.
Where to Stay near Paultons Park - Peppa Pig World
5 miles from the park
38 miles away from the park
Price range for 1 night with tickets & breakfast for 2 adults, 2 children is from £220 .
Holiday Express Southampton West
5 miles from the park
Price range for 1 nights with tickets & breakfast for 2 adults, 2 children is from £300.
11 miles from park
One night for a family of 2 adults and 2 children with tickets and breakfast varies between £400-£800 depending on the season.
Plenty of Options
Other Things to Do Near Paultons Park
Southampton & Bournemouth are fairly close by for sea side trips. Other things to do that rate highly with visitors are going to:
- New Forest National Park - Beautiful wide open spaces with pasture land and forest in Southern England.
- Sir Harold Hillier Gardens in Romsey - a beautiful garden with over 42,000 trees and shrubs.
- Solent Sky Museum, Southampton is an aviation museum if you love planes of all forms
- Longdown Activity Farm, Ashurst to enjoy farm animals and a day out with activities
What Others Say
Great for younger kids
To hear about real parents' experience at this park, here's what Emma at Family Time Travel had to say about the experience of visiting Peppa Pig World with her family.