Legoland Windsor is an ideal destination for families who have children who are lego fans between 3-12 years. At this theme park it's perfect to spend a day, enjoy the rides and of course the many lego attractions. Read on to find out about Legoland Windsor tickets, how to get there and where to stay.
As the name tells you, is very close to the Windsor Castle in Berkshire. So there are plenty of other things near by to make a holiday of it.
Legoland Windsor Opening Times
The park operates primarily from mid March to end October, and the times vary. One set of opening hours are 10-5pm, another 10-6pm and the longest hours during mid July & August are 10-7pm. Do check the time for the day(s) you are planning to visit.
Children under 3 years go free and everyone else the ticket price for advance online tickets is £37.
Key Rides & Attractions at Legoland Windsor
- Desert Chase – a magical carousel for children & their family
- Pirate Falls Treasure Quest for high energy thrills & splashes
- Laser Raiders discover lost treasure on a fun filled ride
- Star Wars Death Star model display
- "The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure"
This park operates a Parent Swap to allow parents to enjoy specific height restricted rides.
Getting To Legoland Windsor
Legoland Windsor postcode is SL4 4AY and it's located in Windsor, Berkshire,
Where to Stay near Legoland Windsor
5 miles from park
22 miles from park
Price range for 1 night with tickets & breakfast for 2 adults, 2 children is from £220 .
3 miles from park
Price range for 1 nights with tickets & breakfast for 2 adults, 2 children is from £260 .
One night for a family of 2 adults and 2 children with tickets and breakfast varies between £400-£600 depending on the season.
Plenty of Options
Other Things to Do Near Legoland Windsor
Things to do around Legoland Windsor include:
- Windsor castle has been home to British Kings and Queens for over a thousand years.
- Experience the Fudge Kitchen is perfect way to get sticky with fudge
- Eton College was founded in 1440 and has educated aristocracy and many British Prime Ministers
- Duck Tours to enjoy a ride on land and then a scenic view of Windsor & Eton from the river
- Thorpe Park if you want another type of theme park experience
What Others Say
A great day out